First off, thank you to our current dance families for being so wonderful and supportive during these unprecedented times. Since the onset of Covid – 19 our dancers physical and mental well being have been at the forefront of everything we have done. We know these times have been tough on families. At JJIU we want to be a source for both a physical outlet and mental re-set for our dancers through our trusted programming.
At JJIU health and safety are always a priority as our staff, dancers their families and our community are our top priority. We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for during this Covid-19 pandemic.
Some of the steps we have taken as we prepare to re-open on a one to one ratio include:
- Completely sanitizing the studio premises.
- Hand sanitizer in no touch dispenser at the front door,
- Front door mats removed
- Common “touch Items” removed from waiting room
- No touch soap dispenser in bathroom
- One time use paper towels in bathroom to dry hands
- Plexi shields in office (Office to remain closed at this time)
- Waiting room / Family room closed at this time,
- Kitchen Closed at this time
- Proper entry protocol clearly outlined
- Social distancing spacing clearly displayed
- Studio floor marked complete with “teacher Only” spacing.
- JJIU Masks available to order
- Intermittent class times with “sanitize times” scheduled in-between classes
- No touch contact-less pay (online payments)
An inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Although we will take all measures possible to protect us from this, Covid-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. If you have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or show any signs of being ill or have in in contact with anyone who is ill please do not come to the studio. Please seek medical attention. By visiting Jennifer’s Jazz It Up you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19. Jennifer’s Jazz It Up, it’s owners, staff and fellow patrons assume no liability.